Report NEP-SOC-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Bowles, Samuel & Gintis, Herbert, 2006. "Mutual Monitoring in Teams: Theory and Experimental Evidence on the Importance of Reciprocity," IZA Discussion Papers 2106, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefano Bartolini & Luigi Bonatti, 2006. "How Can the Decline in Social Capital be Reconciled with a Satisfactory Growth Performance?," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 477, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2006. "How Does Social Trust Affect Economic Growth?," Working Papers 06-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Nabers, 2005. "Culture and Collective Action â€“ Japan, Germany and the United States after September 11, 2001," GIGA Working Paper Series 09, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Joachim Merz & Lars Osberg, 2006. "Keeping in Touch - A Benefit of Public Holidays," Working Papers 37, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:26_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-04-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bjørnskov, Christian, 2005. "Political Ideology and Economic Freedom," Working Papers 05-8, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Haan, Marco & Kooreman, Peter & Riemersma, Tineke, 2006. "Friendship in a Public Good Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Ammermueller & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2006. "Peer Effects in European Primary Schools: Evidence from PIRLS," NBER Working Papers 12180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo BraÃ±as-Garza & Maximo Rossi & Dyane Zaclicever, 2006. "Individual s religiosity enhances trust: Latin American evidence for the puzzle," Papers on Economics of Religion, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 06/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Feder, Gershon & Savastano, Sara, 2006. "The role of opinion leaders in the diffusion of new knowledge : the case of integrated pest management," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3916, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Hein & Lars Kohlmorgen, 2005. "Global Health Governance: Conflicts on Global Social Rights," GIGA Working Paper Series 07, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Filmer, Deon & Schady, Norbert, 2006. "Getting girls into school : evidence from a scholarship program in Cambodia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3910, The World Bank.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:83 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:sap:spesar:02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore