Report NEP-SOC-2006-01-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 2002. "Social Assets," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 04 Jun 2004.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "Strong and Weak Ties in Employment and Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers 5448, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Callado-Muñoz, Francisco J & Utrero-González, Natalia, 2006. "Does it pay to be socially responsible? Evidence from Spanish retail banking sector," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 16, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Bezemer, Dirk & Dulleck, Uwe & Frijters, Paul, 2005. "Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Development," Research Report 05C09, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Müge Ozman, 2006. "Knowledge Integration and Network Formation," Working Papers of BETA 2006-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Booth, Alison L & van Ours, Jan C, 2005. "Hours of Work and Gender Identity: Does Part-Time Work Make the Family Happier?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hermes, Niels & Lensink, Robert & Mehrteab, Habteab T., 2005. "Does the group leader matter? The impact of monitoring activities and social ties of group leaders on the repayment performance of groupbased lending Eritrea," Research Report 05E05, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "What Happiness Research Can Tell Us About Self-Control Problems And Utility Misprediction," IEW - Working Papers 267, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2006. "Relative Income Position And Performance: An Empirical Panel Analysis," IEW - Working Papers 268, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Cunha, Miguel Pina e & Cunha, Rita Campos e & Rego, Arménio, 2005. "What is an "exemplary workplace"? Evidence from Cuba," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp475, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Hussi, Tomi, 2004. "Intellectual Capital and Maintance of Work Ability - The Wellbeing Perspective," Discussion Papers 896, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Edlund, Lena Cecilia & Lagerlöf, Nils-Petter, 2006. "Individual vs. Parental Consent in Marriage: Implications for Intra-Household Resource Allocation and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 5474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.