Report NEP-SOC-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "The Role of Social Capital in Economic Development. Investigating the Causal Nexus through Structural Equations Models," Development and Comp Systems 0512010, EconWPA.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Does Social Capital Improve Labour Productivity in Small and Medium Enterprises?," Industrial Organization 0512008, EconWPA.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Social Capital, Public Spending and the Quality of Economic Development. The Case of Italy," Development and Comp Systems 0512011, EconWPA.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "The empirics of social capital and economic development. A critical perspective," Development and Comp Systems 0512015, EconWPA.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Astri D. Hole & Erik Ø. Sørensen & Bertil Tungodden, 2005. "The Pluralism of Fairness Ideals: An Experimental Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1611, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andrew Healy, 2005. "How Do People Learn by Listening to Others? Experimental Evidence from Thailand," Experimental 0512006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Austin & Tatyana Kosyaeva & Nathaniel Wilcox, 2005. "Believe but Verify? Russian Views and the Market," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp278, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Booth, Alison L. & van Ours, Jan C., 2005. "Hours of Work and Gender Identity: Does Part-Time Work Make the Family Happier?," IZA Discussion Papers 1884, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniela Del Boca & Silvia Pasqua, 2005. "Social Policies and Employment of Married Women in Europe," CHILD Working Papers wp19_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Alessandro Cigno, 2005. "A constitutional theory of the family," CHILD Working Papers wp14_05, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Lancastre, Andrew & Lages, Luis Filipe, 2004. "The Relationship between Buyer and a B2B e-Marketplace: Cooperation Determinants in an Electronic Market Context," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp443, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.