Report NEP-SEA-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deluna, Roperto Jr, 2013. "Trade Performance and Potential of the Philippines: An Application of Stochastic Frontier Gravity Model," MPRA Paper 51677, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gudmundur S. Gudmundsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2013. "Age structure and the current account," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics 1307, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investments in Southeast Asia," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2013:37, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Rahajeng, DIAN, 2013. "The Role of Islamic Banking System as the Milestone towards Indonesia Micro Economy Development," MPRA Paper 50465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elms, Deborah Kay, 2013. "The Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement: Looking Ahead to the Next Steps," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 447, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Benkovskis, Konstantins & Wörz, Julia, 2013. "Non-price competitiveness of exports from emerging countries," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1612, European Central Bank.
- Lasse Steiner & Bruno S. Frey & Magnus Resch, 2013. "Home is where your art is: the home bias of art collectors," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 135, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Chaminade , Cristina & Intarakumnerd, Patarapong & Sapprasert , Koson, 2013. "Measuring systemic problems in national innovation systems. An application to Thailand," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy 2013/31, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- McGee, Andrew & McGee, Peter, 2013. "After the Tournament: Outcomes and Effort Provision," IZA Discussion Papers 7759, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).