Report NEP-SEA-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Carneiro & Michael Lokshin & Cristobal Ridao-Cano & Nithin Umapathi, 2011. "Average and marginal returns to upper secondary schooling in Indonesia," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- FUJITA Masahisa & HAMAGUCHI Nobuaki, 2011. "Japan and Economic Integration in East Asia: Post-disaster scenario," Discussion papers 11079, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kariastanto, Bayu, 2011. "Blanket guarantee, deposit insurance, and risk-shifting incentive: evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 35557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Kimura, Mari & Isono, Kumiko, 2011. "Leveraging Environment and Climate Change Initiatives for Corporate Excellence," ADBI Working Papers 335, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kiichiro Fukasaku & Bo Meng & Norihiko Yamano, 2011. "Recent Developments in Asian Economic Integration: Measuring Indicators of Trade Integration and Fragmentation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2011/3, OECD Publishing.
- Wong, Koi Nyen & Goh, Soo Khoon, 2011. "Outward FDI, merchandise and services trade: evidence from Singapore," MPRA Paper 35377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Studies in Economics 1120, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- A. Lasagni & E. Lollo, 2011. "Participation in Rotating Savings and Credit Associations in Indonesia: New Empirical Evidence on Social Capital," Economics Department Working Papers 2011-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Riccardo Fiorentini, 2011. "Global Imbalances, the International Crisis and the Role of the Dollar," Working Papers 18/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Erik S. Reinert & Arno Mong Daaol Author-X-Name-FirstArno Mong, 2011. "Production Capitalism vs Financial Capitalism - Symbiosis and Parasitism. An Evolutionary Perspective and Bibliography," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 36, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.
- Putthiwanit, Chutinon & Kincart, Andrew, 2011. "Effect of increase in allotted time on game playing performance: Case study of an online word game," MPRA Paper 35432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:2312772 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Quoc-Anh Do & Bang Dang Nguyen & Yen-Teik Lee & Kieu-Trang Nguyen, 2011. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind:The Value of Political Connections in Social Networks," Working Papers 19-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Quoc-Anh Do & Anh Tran, 2011. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Infrastructure and Nepotism in an Autocracy," Working Papers 18-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ranganathan, C. & Palanisami, K. & Kakumanu, K. & Baulraj, A., 2011. "Mainstreaming the Adaptations and Reducing the Vulnerability of the Poor due to Climate Change," ADBI Working Papers 333, Asian Development Bank Institute.