Report NEP-SEA-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Brassard & Teresita Cruz-del Rosario, 2011. "Key Principles Underlying the New Modes of Aid Governance in Asia," Working Papers id:3593, eSocialSciences.
- Margherita Comola & Luiz De Mello, 2010. "Educational attainment and selection into the labour market: The determinants of employment and earnings in Indonesia," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564835, HAL.
- Ravi P. Rannan-Eliya & Aparnaa Somanathan & Shiva Raj Adhikari & Eddy van Doorslaer & Owen O’ Donnell, 2011. "Who Pays for Health Care in Asia?," Working Papers id:3608, eSocialSciences.
- Daniel H. Rosen & Zhi Wang, 2010. "Deepening China-Taiwan Relations through the Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement," Policy Briefs PB10-16, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2010. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, May 2010," Policy Briefs PB10-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Singapore’S Exchange Rate-Based Monetary Policy-- A Critical Evaluation," Working papers 194, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jeffrey J. Schott, 2010. "Prospects for Implementing the Korea-US Free Trade Agreement," Policy Briefs PB10-23, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Kablan, Sandrine & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2011. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," MPRA Paper 28695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- William R. Cline & John Williamson, 2010. "Currency Wars?," Policy Briefs PB10-26, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2010. "Dealing with Volatile Capital Flows," Policy Briefs PB10-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Incaltarau, Cristian, 2010. "Will India become a world economy power?," MPRA Paper 28658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Cooley, Thomas & Richardson, Matthew & Walter, Ingo, 2011. "Market Failures and Regulatory Failures: Lessons from Past and Present Financial Crises," ADBI Working Papers 264, Asian Development Bank Institute.