Report NEP-SEA-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Comola, Margherita & de Mello, Luiz, 2010. "Fiscal Decentralization and Urbanization in Indonesia," Working Paper Series wp2010-58, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Luthfi Fatah & Udiansyah, 2010. "Fighting Forest Fires - An Assessment of Policy Options in Indonesia," EEPSEA Policy Brief pb2010041, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2010.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2010. "An Empirical Study of Dividend Payout and Future Earnings in Singapore," MPRA Paper 23067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhattacharyya, Anushree & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2010. "India’s Recent Infrastructure Development Initiatives: A Comparative Analysis of South and Southeast Asia," MPRA Paper 23030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wimolpat Bumbudsanpharoke, 2010. "Perceptions of Best Management Practices on Thai Citrus Farms and the Development of an Agri-Environmental Policy: A Case Study in the Ping River Basin, Thailand," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201003t2, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2010.
- CHANDER, Parkash, 2010. "Cores of games with positive externalities," CORE Discussion Papers 2010004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).