Report NEP-SEA-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Prabir De, 2009. "Restoring the Asian Silk Route: Toward an Integrated Asia," Working Papers id:2165, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:906 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2009. "Symmetry in farm-retail price transmission: pork in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 16693, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Armida Alisjahbana, 2009. "Revisiting Indonesia’s Sources of Economic Growth and Its Projection Towards 2030," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS), Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University 200905, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2009.
- Koji, Tokimatsu & Takanobu, Kosugi & Atsushi, Kurosawa & Norihiro, Itsubo & Masaji, Sakagami, 2009. "Measuring Weak Sustainability for the future: Calculating Genuine Saving with population change by an integrated assessment model," MPRA Paper 16728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gorton, Matthew & Sauer, Johannes & Supatpongkul, Pajaree, 2009. "Investigating Thai Shopping Behaviour: Wet-Markets, Supermarkets and Food Quality," 83rd Annual Conference, March 30-April 1, 2009, Dublin, Ireland, Agricultural Economics Society 51054, Agricultural Economics Society.