Report NEP-SEA-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Furuoka, Fumitaka, 2007. "Japanâ€™s Positive and Negative Aid Sanctions Policy Toward Asian Countries: Case Studies of Thailand and Indonesia," MPRA Paper 6218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro, 2007. "Regional integration in South Asia : what role for trade facilitation ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4423, The World Bank.
- Weber, Enzo, 2007. "Regional and Outward Economic Integration in South-East Asia," MPRA Paper 6136, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pal, 2007. "How Does Ownership Structure Affect Capital Structure and Firm Value? Recent Evidence from East Asia," CEDI Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University 07-04, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:cirad-00193546_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6208 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andersson, Linda & Karpaty, Patrik, 2007. "Offshoring and Relative Labor Demand in Swedish Firms," Working Papers, Ã–rebro University, School of Business 2007:5, Ã–rebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2007-12-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2007. "Is Well-being U-Shaped over the Life Cycle?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 826, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:cirad-00194212_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore