Report NEP-SEA-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahardja, Sjamsu, 2007. "Big dragon, little dragons : China's challenge to the machinery exports of southeast Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4297, The World Bank.
- Suleiman Abu-Bader & Aamer Abu-Qarn, 2007. "The Impact of GATT on International Trade: Evidence from Structural Break Analysis," Working Papers, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics 239, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2007-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim, 2007. "Investment During The Korean Financial Crisis: A Structural Econometric Approach," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, Boston University - Department of Economics WP2007-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Yuk-Pang Wong, Clement, 2007. "Are All Measures of International Reserves Created Equal? An Empirical Comparison of International Reserve Ratios," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2007-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Arze del Granado, Javier & Fengler, Wolfgang & Ragatz, Andrew & Yavuz, Elif, 2007. "Investing in Indonesia’s Education: Allocation, Equity, and Efficiency of Public Expenditures," MPRA Paper 4372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirtaine, Sophie & Skamnelos, Ilias, 2007. "Credit growth in emerging Europe : a cause for stability concerns?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4281, The World Bank.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Preckel, Paul V & Hertel Thomas W., 2007. "Poverty analysis using an international cross-country demand system," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4285, The World Bank.
- Hammond, Peter J. & Sun, Yeneng, 2007. "Characterization of Risk : A Sharp Law of Large Numbers," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 806, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.