Report NEP-SEA-2007-06-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- San Sau Fung & Marc Klau & Guonan Ma & Robert N. McCauley, 2006. "Estimation of Asian effective exchange rates: a technical note," BIS Working Papers 217, Bank for International Settlements.
- Madeleine Andreff & Wladimir Andreff, 2007. "International Specialization of Major Trading Countries in Global Trade of Sports Goods," Working Papers 0715, International Association of Sports Economists & North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Robert W. Fogel, 2007. "Capitalism and Democracy in 2040: Forecasts and Speculations," NBER Working Papers 13184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2007. "Business Groups and the Big Push: Meiji Japan's Mass Privatization and Subsequent Growth," NBER Working Papers 13171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "About urban mega regions : knowns and unknowns," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4252, The World Bank.
- Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Nguyen, Thang, 2007. "Foreign direct investment in Vietnam: An overview and analysis the determinants of spatial distribution across provinces," MPRA Paper 1921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cotter, John, 2007. "Extreme risk in Asian equity markets," MPRA Paper 3536, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cindy Du Bois & Bruno Heyndels, 2007. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Specialization in Athletics," IASE Conference Papers 0702, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Thomas Siedler, 2007. "Using Household Panel Data to Understand the Intergenerational Transmission of Poverty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 694, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jørgensen, Peter Løchte, 2006. "Lognormal Approximation of Complex Path-dependent Pension Scheme Payoffs," Finance Research Group Working Papers F-2006-09, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Camilo E Tovar, 2006. "Devaluations, output and the balance sheet effect: a structural econometric analysis," BIS Working Papers 215, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bong-Chan Kho & René M Stulz & Francis E Warnock, 2006. "Financial globalisation, governance and the evolution of the home bias," BIS Working Papers 220, Bank for International Settlements.
- Kozo Kiyota & Robert M. Stern, 2007. "Economic Effects of a Korea-U.S. Free Trade Agreement," Working Papers 557, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.