Report NEP-SEA-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Willem THORBECKE, 2006. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on Trade in East Asia," Discussion papers 06009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- M. Cristini, G. Bermúdez, 2004. "La nueva China cambia al mundo," Working Papers 81, FIEL.
- Yose Rizal Damuri & Raymond Atje & Arya B. Gaduh, 2006. "Integration and Trade Specialization in East Asia," CSIS Economics Working Paper Series WPE094, Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John, 2006. "Income Mobility of Individuals in China and the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 2003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Weili Ding & Steven Lehrer, 2005. "Do Peers Affect Student Achievement in China's Secondary Schools?," Working Papers 1047, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Fuess, Jr., Scott M., 2006. "Leisure Time in Japan: How Much and for Whom?," IZA Discussion Papers 2002, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Duo Qin & Marie Anne Cagas & Geoffrey Ducanes & Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Pilipinas Quising, 2006. "Forecasting Inflation and GDP growth: Comparison of Automatic Leading Indicator (ALI) Method with Macro Econometric Structural Models (MESMs)," Working Papers 554, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Keiichiro Kobayashi & Masaru Inaba, 2006. "Borrowing constraints and protracted recessions," Discussion papers 06011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kazuhiko NISHINA & Tatsuro Nabil MAGHREBI & Moo-Sung KIM, 2006. "Stock Market Volatility And The Forecasting Accuracy Of Implied Volatility Indices," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 06-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Takashi Shiraishi, 2006. "Technocracy in Indonesia: A Preliminary Analysis," Discussion papers 06008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Duo Qin & Marie Anne Cagas & Geoffrey Ducanes & Xinhua He & Rui Liu & Shiguo Liu & Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Pilipinas Quising, 2006. "A Macroeconometric Model of the Chinese Economy," Working Papers 553, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cheolbeom Park, 2006. "The Persistence and Predictive Power of the Dividend-Price Ratio," Departmental Working Papers wp0603, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Ivan O. Kitov, 2006. "Inflation, unemployment, labor force change in the USA," Working Papers 28, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Hyeok Jeong & Yong Kim, 2006. "Complementarity and Transition to Modern Economic Growth," IEPR Working Papers 06.44, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Patrick Van Roy, 2006. "Is there a difference between solicited and unsolicited bank ratings and if so, why ?," Working Paper Research 79, National Bank of Belgium.