Report NEP-SBM-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johansson , Börje & Lööf , Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "How can firm benefit from access to knowledge-intensive producer services?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 283, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Daria Ciriaci & Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello & Peter Voigt, 2012. "Does size or age of innovative firms affect their growth persistence? -Evidence from a panel of innovative Spanish firms-," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2012-03, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Marco Marinucci, 2012. "A primer on R&D cooperation among firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 130, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ugo Rizzo & Francesco Nicolli & Laura Ramaciotti, 2012. "The heterogeneity of the development process of new technology-based firms," Working Papers 201213, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Desbrières, 2012. "Les apports de la stratégie à la finance entrepreneuriale - The contributions of strategy to entrepreneurial finance," Working Papers CREGO 1120801, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- McCann, Fergal & McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2012. "Determinants of SME Loan Default: The Importance of Borrower-Level Heterogeneity," Research Technical Papers 06/RT/12, Central Bank of Ireland.