Report NEP-SBM-2011-07-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Álvaro Escribano & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2011. "Catching up in total factor productivity through the business cycle: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Working Papers 2011-10, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Broström, Anders, 2011. "Learning by doing in science linkages," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 252, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Johansson, Dan & Wennberg, Karl, 2011. "Who do High-growth Firms Employ, and Who do they Hire?," Ratio Working Papers 169, The Ratio Institute.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 2011. "Innovation and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 17178, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colombatto, Enrico & Melnik, Arie & Monticone, Chiara, 2011. "Relationships and The Availability of Credit To New Small Firms," IEL Working Papers 6, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Alexander Vogel & Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Robust estimates of exporter productivity premia in German business services enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 207, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Obschonka, Martin & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Schmitt-Rodermund, Eva & Stuetzer, Michael, 2010. "Nascent entrepreneurship and the developing individual: Early entrepreneurial competence in adolescence and venture creation success during the career," MPRA Paper 32021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Dec 2010.
- Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2011. "Spatial econometrics of innovation: Recent contributions and research perspectives," Working Papers halshs-00605056, HAL.
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Cazorla Papis, Leonardo, . "New approaches to the analysis of the capital structure of SME's: empirical evidence from Spanish firms," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/54, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Alasrag, Hussien, 2011.
"مقترح لتعزيز الأداء التصديرى للمشروعات الصغيرة والمتوسطة في مصر
[Proposal to enhance the exports of SMEs in Egypt]," MPRA Paper 32001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Cazorla Papis, Leonardo, 2006. "How Theory Meets Practice: An Analysis of the Capital Structure of Spanish SMEs," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7190, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Ebru Kerimoglu & Burhan Can Karahasan, 2011. "“Geography of talent and regional differences in Spain”," IREA Working Papers 201107, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2011.
- Cardone Riportella, Clara & Casasola, María José, . "What do we know about the financial behaviour of the Spanish SME?: an empirical analysis," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/79, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.