مقترح لتعزيز الأداء التصديرى للمشروعات الصغيرة والمتوسطة في مصر
[Proposal to enhance the exports of SMEs in Egypt]
AbstractMicro, small and medium sized enterprises (M/SMEs) are a dynamic force for sustained economic growth and job creation. They are a valid, crucial component of a vibrant industrial society.M/SMEs stimulate private ownership and entrepreneurial skills; they are flexible and can adapt quickly to changing market demand and supply conditions; they generate employment, help diversify economic activities and make significant contribution to export and trade.This paper aims to present a proposal to enhance the exports of small and medium enterprises in Egypt.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 32001.
Date of creation: Jul 2011
Date of revision:
small and medium sized enterprises (M/SMEs); export performance of SMEs; Egypt;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-07-13 (Arab World)
- NEP-SBM-2011-07-13 (Small Business Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.