Report NEP-RMG-2012-10-13This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2012. "Risk-parameter estimation in volatility models," MPRA Paper 41713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khalfaoui, R & Boutahar, M, 2012. "Portfolio risk evaluation: An approach based on dynamic conditional correlations models and wavelet multiresolution analysis," MPRA Paper 41624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Das, Udaibir S. & Oliva, Maria A. & Tsuda, Takahiro, 2012. "Sovereign Risk: A Macro-Financial Perspective," ADBI Working Papers 383, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter Zweifel & Dieter Pfaff & Jochen Kühn, 2012. "Why solvency regulation of banks fails to reach its objective," Working Papers 303, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Flavia Barsotti & Simona Sanfelici, 2012. "Microstructure effect on firm’s volatility risk," DiMaD Working Papers 2012-05, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Dániel Holló, 2012. "A system-wide financial stress indicator for the Hungarian financial system," MNB Occasional Papers 2012/105, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2012. "Determinants of US financial fragility conditions," Working papers 011, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2012. "Governing Agrarian Risks," MPRA Paper 41651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallegatte, Stephane, 2012. "An exploration of the link between development, economic growth, and natural risk," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6216, The World Bank.