Report NEP-RMG-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Gouriéroux & Jean-Michel Zakoian, 2012. "Estimation Adjusted VaR," Working Papers 2012-16, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Alexandru Badescu & Robert J. Elliott & Juan-Pablo Ortega, 2012. "Quadratic hedging schemes for non-Gaussian GARCH models," Papers 1209.5976, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- David Xiao Chen & H. Evren Damar & Hani Soubra & Yaz Terajima, 2012. "Canadian Bank Balance-Sheet Management: Breakdown by Types of Canadian Financial Institutions," Discussion Papers 12-7, Bank of Canada.
- Yang Yan & Dajing Shang & Oliver Linton, 2012. "Efficient estimation of conditional risk measures in a semiparametric GARCH model," CeMMAP working papers CWP25/12, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- McCann, Fergal & McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2012. "Determinants of SME Loan Default: The Importance of Borrower-Level Heterogeneity," Research Technical Papers 06/RT/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo & Cimino, Orlando, 2012. "Stabilization of farm income in the new risk management policy of the EU: a preliminary assessment for Italy through FADN data," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 133455, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sebastien Valeyre & Denis Grebenkov & Sofiane Aboura & Qian Liu, 2012. "The Reactive Volatility Model," Papers 1209.5190, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Tomáš Adam & Sona Benecká & Ivo Jánský, 2012. "Time-varying Betas of the Banking Sector," Working Papers IES 2012/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00735843 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacobson, Tor & von Schedvin, Erik, 2012. "Trade Credit and the Propagation of Corporate Failure: An Empirical Analysis," Working Paper Series 263, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Alexis Derviz & Jakub Seidler, 2012. "Coordination Incentives in Cross-Border Macroprudential Regulation," Working Papers IES 2012/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2012.