Report NEP-RMG-2009-07-11This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivier De Jonghe, 2009. "Back to the basics in banking ? A micro-analysis of banking system stability," Working Paper Research 167, National Bank of Belgium.
- Elsinger, Helmut, 2009. "Financial Networks, Cross Holdings, and Limited Liability," Working Papers 156, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Gersbach, Hans, 2009. "Private Insurance Against Systemic Crises?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7342, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daouk, Hazem & Ng, David T.C., 2009. "Is Unlevered Firm Volatility Asymmetric?," Working Papers 51182, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bent Jesper Christensen & Jie Zhu & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2009. "Long memory in stock market volatility and the volatility-in-mean effect: the FIEGARCH-M model," Working Papers 1207, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Charoenrook, Anchada & Daouk, Hazem, 2009. "Conditional Skewness of Aggregate Market Returns," Working Papers 51181, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2009. "Moral and Social Constraints to Strategic Default on Mortgages," NBER Working Papers 15145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shawn Cole & Xavier Giné & Jeremy Tobacman & Petia Topalova & Robert Townsend & James Vickery, 2009. "Barriers to household risk management: evidence from India," Staff Reports 373, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.