Report NEP-RMG-2007-04-09This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathias Drehmann & Steffen Sorensen & Marco Stringa, 2007. "Integrating credit and interest rate risk: A theoretical framework and an application to banks' balance sheets," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 151, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Thomas Flavin & Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2007. "International Portfolio Diversification and Market Linkages in the presence of regime-switching volatility," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 150, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Ozun, Alper & Cifter, Atilla, 2007. "Nonlinear Combination of Financial Forecast with Genetic Algorithm," MPRA Paper 2488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hela Dahen & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Scaling Models for the Severity and Frequency of External Operational Loss Data," Cahiers de recherche 0702, CIRPEE.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "The Predictive Performance of Asymmetric Normal Mixture GARCH in Risk Management: Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 2489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filippo Fiorani & Elisa Luciano & Patrizia Semeraro, 2007. "Single and joint default in a structural model with purely discontinuous assets," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 41, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Cifter, Atilla & Ozun, Alper, 2007. "Multiscale Systematic Risk: An Application on ISE-30," MPRA Paper 2484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renatas Kizys & Peter Spencer, 2007. "Assessing the Relation between Equity Risk Premia and Macroeconomic Volatilities," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 140, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Alejandro García & Ramazan Gençay, 2007. "Managing Adverse Dependence for Portfolios of Collateral in Financial Infrastructures," Working Papers 07-25, Bank of Canada.
- Virginie Coudert & Mathieu Gex, 2007. "Does Risk Aversion Drive Financial Crises? Testing the Predictive Power of Empirical Indicators," Working Papers 2007-02, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:06-025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rafael R. Rebitzky, 2007. "Sentiment in foreign exchange markets: Hidden fundamentals by the back door or just noise?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 118, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.