Report NEP-RMG-2002-09-28This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Uribe, 2002. "A Fiscal Theory of Sovereign Risk," NBER Working Papers 9221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Benoit Coeuré, 2002. "The Survival of Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes," Working Papers 2002-07, CEPII research center.
- BoÅ¡tjan Jazbec, 2002. "Real Exchange Rates in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 482, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Carling, Kenneth & Jacobson, Tor & LindÃ©, Jesper & Roszbach, Kasper, 2002. "Capital Charges under Basel II: Corporate Credit Risk Modelling and the Macro Economy," Working Paper Series 142, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 2002. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy Under Sticky Prices," NBER Working Papers 9220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Michael Habib, 2002. "Financial contagion, interest rates and the role of the exchange rate as shock absorber in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance, EconWPA 0209004, EconWPA.
- BalÃ¡zs Ã‰gert, 2002. "Equilibrium Real Exchange Rates in Central Europe's Transition Economies: Knocking on Heaven's Door," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 480, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marketta JÃ¤rvinen, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Nominal Convergence in the CEECs," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0209007, EconWPA.
- Cresenta Fernando & Atreya Chakraborty & Rajiv Mallick, 2002. "The Importance of Being Known: Relationship Banking and Credit Limits," Finance, EconWPA 0209007, EconWPA.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2003. "Financial Development, Financial Structure and Domestic Investment: International Evidence," Working Papers wp16, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Lior Menzly & Tano Santos & Pietro Veronesi, 2002. "The Time Series of the Cross Section of Asset Prices," NBER Working Papers 9217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 2002. "A Brazilian Debt-Crisis Model," NBER Working Papers 9211, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patric H. Hendershott & Charles W.R. Ward, 2002. "Valuing and Pricing Retail Leases with Renewal and Overage Options," NBER Working Papers 9214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pekka Sutela, 2002. "Managing capital flows in Estonia and Latvia," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0209008, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore