Report NEP-RES-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bennet, Jeffrey W., 2013. "An ex-post impact assessment of IFPRI's GRP22 program, water resource allocation: Productivity and environmental impacts:," Impact assessments, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 35, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2013. "Cumulative Carbon Emissions and the Green Paradox," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 110, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2013. "Natural resources conservation management and strategies in agriculture," MPRA Paper 46368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- YAMAGAMI, Hiroaki, 2013. "Environmental tax reform and induced technological change," MPRA Paper 46516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Geoffrey Heal & Antony Millner, 2013. "Uncertainty and decision in climate change economics," Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment Working Papers, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment 108, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- John P. Weche Geluebcke & Isabella Wedl, 2013. "Environmental Protection of Foreign Firms in Germany: Does the country of origin matter?," Working Paper Series in Economics 267, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Albouy, David & Graf, Walter & Kellogg, Ryan & Wolff, Hendrik, 2013. "Climate Amenities, Climate Change, and American Quality of Life," IZA Discussion Papers 7339, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Forslid, Rikard & Okubo, Toshihiro & Sanctuary, Mark, 2013. "Trade, Transboundary Pollution and Market Size," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2013:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.