An ex-post impact assessment of IFPRI's GRP22 program, water resource allocation: Productivity and environmental impacts:
AbstractThe performance of the International Food Policy Research Instituteâ€™s (IFPRIâ€™s) research program that focuses on water resource issues is reviewed for the period 1994â€“2010 around the three themes that constitute the program: global modeling, river basin modeling, and institutions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Impact assessments with number 35.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Impact assessment; Water resources; Environmental impacts; resource management; Natural resource management; Water policies;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-04-27 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-04-27 (Resource Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Zilberman & Amir Heiman, 1997.
"The Value of Economic Research,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1539-1544.
- George W. Norton & Jeffrey Alwang, 1997. "Measuring the Benefits of Policy Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1534-1538.
- Islam, Yassir & Garrett, James L., 1997. "IFPRI and the abolition of the wheat flour ration shops in Pakistan: a case-study on policymaking and the use and impact of research," Impact assessments 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Behrman, Jere R. & Calderon, Maria Cecilia, 2009. "Case study on IFPRI and conditional cash transfer (CCT) and non-conditional cash ransfer (NCCT) programs:," Impact assessments 30, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Park, Donghyun, 1998. "A proposal for measuring the benefits of policy-oriented social science research:," Impact assessments 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ryan, James G. & Garrett, James L., 2003. "The impact of economic policy research," Impact assessments 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Babu, Suresh Chandra., 2000. "Impact of IFPRI's policy research on resource allocation and food security in Bangladesh," Impact assessments 13, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.