Report NEP-RES-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan M. Harris, 2013. "Green Keynesianism: Beyond Standard Growth Paradigms," GDAE Working Papers 13-02, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Donald N. Dewees, 2013. "The Economics of Renewable Electricity Policy in Ontario," Working Papers tecipa-478, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn & Weizeng Sun & Danglun Luo, 2013. "Incentivizing China’s Urban Mayors to Mitigate Pollution Externalities: The Role of the Central Government and Public Environmentalism," NBER Working Papers 18872, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. David & Adriaan van Zon, 2013. "Designing an Optimal 'Tech Fix' Path to Global Climate Stability: R&D in a Multi-Phase Climate Policy Framework," Discussion Papers 12-013, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Walid Oueslati, 2013. "Short and Long-term Effects of Environmental Tax Reform," Working Papers 2013.09, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christoper L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming & Andrew Yiu-Chung Chan, 2013. "Estimating the cost of air pollution in South East Queensland: An application of the life satisfaction non-market valuation approach," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201302, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Martinangeli, Andrea & Zoli, Mariangela, 2013. "Exploring Environmentally Significant Behaviors in a Multidimensional Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 561, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Min & Zhao, Jinhua & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2013. "Optimal Health and Environmental Policies in a Pollution-Growth Nexus," Staff General Research Papers 35994, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.