Report NEP-REG-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arthur Schram & Aljaz Ule, 2013. "Democracy and Regulation: The Effects of Electoral Competition on Infrastructure Investments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-046/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gurkan, G. & Langestraat, R., 2013. "Modeling And Analysis Of Renewable Energy Obligations And Technology Bandings In the UK Electricity Market," Discussion Paper 2013-016, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kathy Baylis & Don Fullerton & Daniel H. Karney, 2013. "Leakage, Welfare, and Cost-Effectiveness of Carbon Policy," NBER Working Papers 18898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ibon Galarraga & Josu Lucas, 2013. "Economic Evaluation of Energy Efficiency Labelling in Domestic Appliances: the Spanish Market," Working Papers 2013-08, BC3.
- Item repec:vac:report:rpt13-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gurkan, G. & Langestraat, R. & Ozdemir, O., 2013. "Introducing CO2 Allowances, Higher Prices For All Consumers; Higher Revenues For Whom?," Discussion Paper 2013-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Szalay, Dezsö, 2013. "Regulating a multiproduct and multitype monopolist," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 397, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Judd B. Kessler, 2013. "The Articulation Effect of Government Policy: Health Insurance Mandates Versus Taxes," NBER Working Papers 18913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Moreno Cruz & M. Scott Taylor, 2013. "A Spatial Approach to Energy Economics," NBER Working Papers 18908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.