Report NEP-REG-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey Milyo & Adriana Cordis, 2013. "Do State Campaign Finance Reforms Reduce Public Corruption?," Working Papers 1301, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Nagl, Stephan, 2013. "Prices vs. Quantities: Incentives for Renewable Power Generation - Numerical Analysis for the European Power Market," EWI Working Papers 2013-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Carsten Hefeker & Michael Neugart, 2013. "Policy Deviations, Uncertainty, and the European Court of Justice," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201309, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Robert J R Elliott & Ying Zhou, 2013. "Environmental Regulation Induced Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers 13-08, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Richter, Jan & Viehmann, Johannes, 2013. "The Value of Information in Explicit Cross-Border Capacity Auction Regimes in Electricity Markets," EWI Working Papers 2013-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama , Tanja & Toivanen , Otto, 2013. "Market failures and the additionality effects of public support to private R&D: Theory and empirical implications," Research Discussion Papers 2/2013, Bank of Finland.