Report NEP-REG-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roychowdhury, Punarjit & Dutta, Mousumi, 2011. "Regulation, governance and informality: an empirical analysis of selected countries," MPRA Paper 33775, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazuharu Kiyono & Jota Ishikawa, 2011. "Environmental Management Policy under International Carbon Leakage," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd11-204, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Greenstone, Michael & Hanna, Rema, 2011. "Environmental Regulations, Air and Water Pollution, and Infant Mortality in India," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp11-034, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2011. "Prices vs Quantities with Multiple Pollutants," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 517, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rita Almeida & Pedro Carneiro, 2011. "Enforcement of labor regulation and informality," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP29/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Avdasheva, Svetlana & Goreyko, Nadezhda & Pittman, Russell, 2011. "Abuse of collective dominance under the competition law of the Russian Federation," MPRA Paper 33742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elina De Simone & Alessandro Sapio, 2011. "Governance-technology co-evolution and misalignment in the electricity industry," Discussion Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy 6_2011, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Schöb, Ronnie & Thum, Marcel, 2011. "Job protection renders minimum wages less harmful," Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics 2011/14, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- David A. Weisbach, 2011. "Carbon Taxation in the EU: Expanding EU Carbon Price," Working Papers, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation 1115, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Roldan, Flavia, 2011. "Covert networks and antitrust policy," IESE Research Papers, IESE Business School D/932, IESE Business School.
- Kathryn Chen & Michael Fleming & John Jackson & Ada Li & Asani Sarkar, 2011. "An analysis of CDS transactions: implications for public reporting," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 517, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matthew Rennie & Fiona Lindsay, 2011. "Competitive Neutrality and State-Owned Enterprises in Australia: Review of Practices and their Relevance for Other Countries," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers, OECD Publishing 4, OECD Publishing.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of subsidizing a dead-end network of less polluting vehicles," MPRA Paper 33780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2011. "The political economy of electricity market liberalization: a cross-country approach," MPRA Paper 33724, University Library of Munich, Germany.