Report NEP-REG-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naoaki Minamihashi, 2011. "Prevention of Competition by Competition Law: Evidence from Unbundling Regulation on Fiber-Optic Networks in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 0804, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Michael Breen & Robert Gillanders, 2011. "Corruption, Institutions and Regulation," Working Papers 201106, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Juan Rosellón & Jonas Egerer, 2011. "Regulated Expansion of Electricity Transmission Networks: The Effects of Fluctuating Demand and Wind Generation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1109, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2011. "Seesaw in the Air: Interconnection Regulation and the Structure of Mobile Tariffs," CEP Discussion Papers dp1045, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ambec, Stefan & Cohen, Mark A. & Elgie, Stewart & Lanoie, Paul, 2011. "The Porter Hypothesis at 20: Can Environmental Regulation Enhance Innovation and Competitiveness?," Discussion Papers dp-11-01, Resources For the Future.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Koray Alper & Luiz Pereira da Silva, 2011. "Capital Regulation, Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 154, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Éric Tymoigne, 2011. "Measuring Macroprudential Risk: Financial Fragility Indexes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_654, Levy Economics Institute.
- Keisuke Hattori & Keisaku Higashida, 2011. "Misleading Advertising in Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series 69, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2011.
- Beria, Paolo & Ponti, Marco & Laurino, Antonio, 2010. "A proposal for a world database on transport infrastructure regulation," MPRA Paper 29143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Machiel Mulder, 2010. "Tariff regulation and profitability of energy networks," NMa Working Papers 3, Netherlands Competition Authority.
- Paolo Angelini & Laurent Clerc & Vasco Cúrdia & Leonardo Gambacorta & Andrea Gerali & Alberto Locarno & Roberto Motto & Werner Roeger & Skander Van den Heuvel & Jan Vlcek, 2011. "BASEL III: Long-term impact on economic performance and fluctuations," BIS Working Papers 338, Bank for International Settlements.
- Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2010. "Unconventional factors of efficiency in public transport. A case study and theory," MPRA Paper 29234, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, 2011. "Reoccurring Financial Crises in the United States," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Shigenori Shiratsuka, 2011. "A Macroprudential Perspective in Central Banking," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-03, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2011_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore