Report NEP-REG-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ciara Brown & Colin Scott, 2010. "Regulation in Ireland: History, Structure, Style and Reform," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 201044, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:10-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charlot Olivier & Malherbet Franck, 2010. "Education and the welfare gains from employment protection," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2010-04, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Ben Youssef, Slim, 2010. "Adoption of a clean technology using a renewable energy," MPRA Paper 25576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Kuddo, Arvo, 2010. "Key characteristics of employment regulation in the Middle East and North Africa," Social Protection Discussion Papers 55674, The World Bank.
- Snorre Kverndokk & Knut Einar Rosendahl, 2010. "The effects of transport regulation on the oil market. Does market power matter?," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 629, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2010. "Entry Regulation and Entrepreneurship: Empirical Evidence from a German Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1065, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jamasb, T. & Orea, L. & Pollitt, M.G., 2010. "Estimating Marginal Cost of Quality Improvements: The Case of the UK Electricity Distribution Companies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1052, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "On the origins of land use regulations: theory and evidence from us metro areas," Working Papers, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB) 2010/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- T.A. Bhavani & Suresh D. Tendulkar, 2010. "Determinants of Firm-level Export Performance: A Case Study of Indian Textile Garments and Apparel Industry," Working Papers id:2964, eSocialSciences.
- James Chapman, Jonathan Chiu, and Miguel Molico, 2010. "Central Bank Haircut Policy," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 10-23, Bank of Canada.
- Gagnepain, Philippe & Ivaldi, Marc & Martimort, David, 2010. "The Cost of Contract Renegotiation: Evidence from the Local Public Sector," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 10-190, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Triebs, T.P. & Pollitt, M.G. & Kwoka, J.E., 2010. "The Direct Costs and Benefits of US Electric Utility Divestitures," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1049, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Shane B. Evans, 2010. "Innovation Contracts with Leakage Through Licensing," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2010-530, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Bruce Blonigen & Benjamin Liebman & Justin Pierce & Wesley Wilson, 2010. "Are All Trade Protection Policies Created Equal? Empirical Evidence for Nonequivalent Market Power Effects of Tariffs and Quotas," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 10-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Stocking, Andrew, 2010. "Unintended Consequences of Price Controls: An Application to Allowance Markets," MPRA Paper 25559, University Library of Munich, Germany.