Report NEP-REG-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Lorent, 2010. "Insurance Solvency Regulation: Regulatory Approaches Compared," Working Papers CEB 10-041, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1266490 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:519176 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tatom, John, 2010. "Financial Legislation: The Promise and Record of the Financial Modernization Act of 1999," MPRA Paper 24609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Ohndorf, 2010. "Optimal Monitoring for project-based Emissions Trading Systems under incomplete Enforcement," IED Working paper 10-13, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Andreas Polk & Armin Schmutzler & Adrian Muller, 2010. "Lobbying and the Power of Multinational Firms," Working Papers 1008, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Item repec:bre:polbrf:449 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel Fok, 2010. "Broadening the scope of regulation: a prerequisite for a positive contribution of transgenic crop use to sustainable development," Post-Print halshs-00514304, HAL.
- Markus Lang & Marc Laperrouza & Matthias Finger, 2010. "Competition Effects in a Liberalized Railway Market," Working Papers 0131, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Apr 2011.
- Selim, Tarek & Salem, Ahmed, 2010. "Global Cement Industry: Competitive and Institutional Dimensions," MPRA Paper 24464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finkelshtain, Israel & Kan, Iddo & Kislev, Yoav, 2010. "Are Two Economic Instruments Better Than One? Combining Taxes and Quotas under Political Lobbying," Discussion Papers 93133, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Ulrich Kaiser & Susan J. Mendez & Thomas Rønde, 2010. "Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark," CIE Discussion Papers 2010-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Nicole Ahner & Jean-Michel Glachant and Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2010. "Legal Feasibility of Schengen-like Agreements in European Energy Policy: The Cases of Nuclear Cooperation and Gas Security of Supply," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 43, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2010. "Firm Incentives for Environmental R&D under Non-cooperative and Cooperative Policies," MPRA Paper 24754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew A. Cole & Robert J.R. Elliott & Toshihiro Okubo, 2010. "Trade, Environmental Regulations and Industrial Mobility: An Industry-Level Study of Japan," Discussion Paper Series DP2010-22, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Dynamic regulations in non –renewable resources oligopolistic markets," MPRA Paper 24774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:compol:1141498 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Titus O. Awokuse & Weishi Grace Gu, 2010. "Does foreign intellectual property rights protection affect U.S. exports and FDI?," Working Papers 10-10, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.