Report NEP-REG-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Zingales, 2009. "The Future of Securities Regulation," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2009.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sabrina R. Pellerin & John R. Walter & Patricia E. Wescott, 2009. "The consolidation of financial market regulation : pros, cons, and implications for the United States," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond 09-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Maegli, Martin & Jaag, Christian, 2009. "Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Implicatins for postal Regulation," MPRA Paper 15309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georg Götz, 2009. "Competition, Regulation, and Broadband Access to the Internet," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200924, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Fausto Panunzi & Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano, 2009. "Inheritance Law and Investment in Family Firms," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2009.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Federico M. Mucciarelli, 2009. "Exclusion of US-holders in cross-border takeover bids and the principle of equality in tender offers," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance), Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, FacoltÃ di Economia "Marco Biagi" 09051, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Astrid Cullmann & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2009. "Innovation, R&D Efficiency and the Impact of the Regulatory Environment: A Two-Stage Semi-Parametric DEA Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 883, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jan Rommel & Joery Matthys & Koen Verhoest, 2009. "Mapping Specialisation and Fragmentation of Regulatory Bodies," Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin 200911, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Biancini, Sara, 2009. "Economic Integration and Investment Incentives in Regulated Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2009. "Has the Basel II Accord Encouraged Risk Management During the 2008-09 Financial Crisis?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 0918, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00384496_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coppier, Raffaella & Costantini, Mauro & Piga, Gustavo, 2009. "Do "Clean Hands" Ensure Healthy Growth? Theory and Practice in the Battle Against Corruption," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 238, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Cingano, Federico & Leonardi, Marco & Messina, Julián & Pica, Giovanni, 2009. "The Effect of Employment Protection Legislation and Financial Market Imperfections on Investment: Evidence from a Firm-Level Panel of EU Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4158, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nicholas Economides, 2009. "Loyalty/Requirement Rebates and the Antitrust Modernization Commission: What is the Appropriate Liability Standard?," Working Papers, NET Institute 09-02, NET Institute, revised Mar 2009.
- Bruce I. Carlin & Simon Gervais, 2009. "Legal Protection in Retail Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 14972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.