Report NEP-REG-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ziver Olmez, 2008. "Frontier Analysis of UK Distribution Networks and the Question of Mergers: A Critique of Ofgem," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS), Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey 122, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Chen, Yu-Fu & Funke, Michael, 2008. "China's new labour contract law: No harm to employment?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 29/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00124713_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stegaroiu, Valentin, 2009. "Problems Concerning Pension Policies in the EU Member States," MPRA Paper 12890, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ramprasad Sengupta & Subrata Mandal, 2009. "Health Damage Cost of Automotive Air Pollution: Cost Benefit Analysis of Fuel Quality Upgradation for Indian Cities," Working Papers id:1841, eSocialSciences.
- Christian CalmÃ¨s & Raymond ThÃ©oret, 2009. "The Impact of Banking Deregulation on Canadian Banks Returns," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp022009, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2009. "When Does a Self-Serving Antitrust Authority Act in Society's Best Interests?," Economics Working Paper Archive 549, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Drew Dahl & Douglas D. Evanoff & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Community Reinvestment Act Enforcement and Targeted Mortgage Lending," Working Papers 200806, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Hong-il Yoo, 2008. "The Effects of Public Place Smoking Restrictions on Individual Smoking Behaviour in Australia," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2008-24, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Recuero Virto, Laura & Gasmi, Farid & Noumba Um, Paul, 2009. "The role of institutional design in the conduct of infrastructure industries reforms - An illustration through telecommunications in developing countries," MPRA Paper 12881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald E. Shrieves & Drew Dahl & Michael F. Spivey, 2009. "Capital Market Regimes and Bank Structure in Europe," Working Papers 200807, Utah State University, Department of Economics and Finance.