Report NEP-REG-2007-12-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sjöholm, Hans-Kristian, 2007. "The Impact of New Capital Requirements on the Portfolio Decisions of Finnish Pension Institutions," Working Papers 532, Hanken School of Economics.
- Pollitt, M., 2007. "Evaluating the evidence on electricity reform: Lessons for the South East Europe (SEE) market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0756, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2007. "Testing the "Waterbed" Effect in Mobile Telephony," CEP Discussion Papers dp0827, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:hal:papers:cirad-00194212_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus S. Friesenbichler, 2007. "Innovation and Market Concentration in Europe's Mobile Phone Industries. Evidence from the Transition from 2G to 3G," WIFO Working Papers 306, WIFO.
- David Rae & Marte Sollie, 2007. "Globalisation and the European Union: Which Countries are Best Placed to Cope?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 586, OECD Publishing.
- Bergman, Mats & Stennek, Johan, 2007. "Competition in TV-Distribution - A framework and applications to Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 273, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Leeuwen, George van & Wiel, Henry van der, 2007. "Market structure, productivity and scale in European business services," MPRA Paper 6137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tadashi Ito, 2007. "NAFTA and productivity convergence between Mexico and the US," IHEID Working Papers 26-2007, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 27 Nov 2007.