Report NEP-REG-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hirshleifer, David, 2007. "Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 5129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Severin Borenstein & Nancy L. Rose, 2007. "How Airline Markets Work...Or Do They? Regulatory Reform in the Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 13452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Vicente, José Valentim M., 2007. "Social Welfare Analysis in a Simple Financial Economy with Risk Regulation," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 651, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- James Bushnell & Carla Peterman & Catherine Wolfram, 2007. "Local Solutions to Global Problems: Policy Choice and Regulatory Jurisdiction," NBER Working Papers 13472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Espen Erlandsen & Jens Lundsgaard, 2007. "How Regulatory Reforms in Sweden have boosted Productivity," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 577, OECD Publishing.
- Jean-Pierre Galavielle, 2007. "Vous avez dit ... "civiliser le marché" ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Carlo Scarpa & Paola Valbonesi, 2007. "Distributional effects of price reforms in the Italian utility markets," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0050, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Paul Lanoie & Jérémy Laurent-Lucchetti & Nick Johnstone & Stefan Ambec, 2007. "Environmental Policy, Innovation and Performance: New Insights on the Porter Hypothesis," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2007s-19, CIRANO.
- M.A. de Figueiredo & H.J. Herzog & P.L. Joskow & K.A. Oye & D.M. Reiner, 2007. "Regulating Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage," Working Papers, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research 0703, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Larrain B., Felipe & Tavares, José, 2007. "Can Openness Deter Corruption? The Role of Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6488, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jokipii, Terhi & Milne, Alistair, 2007. "The Cyclical Behaviour of European Bank Capital Buffers," SIFR Research Report Series, Institute for Financial Research 56, Institute for Financial Research.
- Donna Harris, 2007. "Bonding Social Capital and Corruption: A Cross-National Empirical Analysis," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics 27.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Raymond Fisman & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "The Smuggling of Art, and the Art of Smuggling: Uncovering the Illicit Trade in Cultural Property and Antiques," NBER Working Papers 13446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthieu Chemin, 2007. "The Impact of the Judiciary on Entrepreneurship: Evaluation of Pakistan's Access to Justice Programme," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0727, CIRPEE.
- Mattias Ganslandt & Lars Persson & Helder Vasconcelos, 2007. "Asymmetric Collusion and Merger Policy," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 15, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).