Report NEP-REG-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov, 2007. "Big Bad Banks? The Impact of U.S. Branch Deregulation on Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 13299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Høj, 2007. "Competition Law and Policy Indicators for the OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 568, OECD Publishing.
- Arthur Grimes & Yun Liang, 2007. "Spatial Determinants of Land Prices in Auckland:Does the Metropolitan Urban Limit Have an Effect?," Working Papers 07_09, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Aygul Ozbafli, 2007. "Cost-Benefit Analysis Case Study on Regulations to Lower the Level of Sulphur in Gasoline," Working Papers 1134, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Clare Leaver, 2007. "Bureaucratic Minimal Squawk Behavior: Theory and Evidence from Regulatory Agencies," Economics Series Working Papers 344, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Elijah Brewer, III & Julapa Jagtiani, 2007. "How much would banks be willing to pay to become "too-big-to-fail" and to capture other benefits?," Research Working Paper RWP 07-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2007. "IP Law and Antitrust Law Complementarity when Property Rights are Incomplete," Department of Economics University of Siena 509, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Tobias Wenzel, 2007. "Liberalization of Opening Hours with Free Entry," Ruhr Economic Papers 0013, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Federico Etro, 2007. "Endogenous Entry and Antitrust Policy," Working Papers 122, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Andrea Bassanini & Danielle Venn, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of Labour Market Policies on Productivity: A Difference-in-Differences Approach," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 54, OECD Publishing.
- Justus Haucap & Uwe Pauly & Christian Wey, 2007. "A Cartel Analysis of the German Labor Institutions and Its Implications for Labor Market Reforms," Ruhr Economic Papers 0009, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- R. Alan Seals, 2007. "Are Gangs an Alternative to Legitimate Employment? Investigating the Impact of Labor Market Effects on Gang Affiliation," Working Papers 200711, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.