Report NEP-REG-2006-10-07This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2006. "Labour Market Regulation and Industrial Performance in India--A Critical Review of the Empirical Evidence," Working papers 141, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Eduardo L. Giménez Fernández & Miguel Rodríguez Méndez, 2006. "Pigou's Dividend versus Ramsey's Dividend in the Double Dividend Literature," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/08, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Dominique Demougin & Claude Fluet, 2006. "Rules of Proof, Courts, and Incentives," Cahiers de recherche 0633, CIRPEE.
- Denise Eby Konan & Ari Van Assche, 2006. "Regulation, Market Structure and Service Trade Liberalization," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-18, CIRANO.
- Richard S. Grossman, 2006. "The Emergence of Central Banks and Banking Regulation in Comparative Perspective," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-021, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Jürgen von Hagen & Haiping Zhang, 2006. "Financial Liberalization in a Small Open Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1771, CESifo Group Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008960 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torben Andersen, 2006. "Increasing Longevity and Social Security Reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 1789, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carmine Guerriero, 2006. "Dependent Controllers and Regulation Policies: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2006.109, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Murat YILDIZOGLU (E3i-IFReDE-GRES), 2006. "Reinforcing the patent system? Patent fencing, knowledge diffusion and welfare," Cahiers du GRES 2006-23, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00092452 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claeys, Sophie, 2005. "Optimal regulatory design for the Central Bank of Russia," BOFIT Discussion Papers 7/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Claeys, Sophie & Lanine, Gleb & Schoors, Koen, 2005. "Bank supervision Russian style: Rules versus enforcement and tacit objectives," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Thorsten Stromback, 2006. "By Chance or Choice: The Regulation of the Apprenticeship System in Australia, 1900-1930," CEPR Discussion Papers 535, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.