Report NEP-REG-2005-11-19This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2005. "The Creation of the Rule of Law and the Legitimacy of Property Rights: The Political and Economic Consequences of a Corrupt Privatization," NBER Working Papers 11772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Deakin & Beth Ahlering, 2005. "Labour regulation, corporate governance and legal origina: a case of institutional complementarity?," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp312, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Alberto Iozzi & Roberta Sestini & Edilio Valentini, 2005. "Pricing Discretion and Price Regulation in Competitive Industries," CEIS Research Paper 69, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Benjamin A. Olken, 2005. "Monitoring Corruption: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 11753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Steinberger, 2005. "Pension benefit default risk and welfare effects of funding regulation," CSEF Working Papers 147, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Xiaozhong Liang, 2005. "The Behavior of Banks under the Deposit Insurance and Capital Requirements," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 407, Society for Computational Economics.
- Maria Montero & Juan Vidal-Puga, 2005. "Demand commitment in legislative bargaining," Game Theory and Information 0511005, EconWPA.