Report NEP-REG-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2005-1-1115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svensson, Peter, 2005. "The Survival of the Unfittest: Delinquent corporations and the production of organisational legitimacy through symbolic-discursive fit," Working Paper Series, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research 2005/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Angelucci, Manuela, 2005. "U.S. Border Enforcement and the Net Flow of Mexican Illegal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 1642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan M. Richter & J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Naude, 2005. "Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration From Rural Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 11428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Colin Mayer, 2005. "Race to the top or bottom? Corporate governance, freedom of reincorporation and competition in law," OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre 2005fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "A Generic Model of Financial Repression," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2005-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Roberto Galbiati & Pietro Vertova, 2005. "Law and Behaviours in Social Dilemmas: Testing the Effect of Obligations on Cooperation," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena, University of Siena 001, University of Siena.
- Jonathan Yoder, 2005. "Liability, Regulation And Endogenous Risk: Incidence And Severity Of Escaped Prescribed Fires In The United States," Law and Economics, EconWPA 0506003, EconWPA.
- Nobuo Akai & Yusaku Horiuchi & Masayo Sakata, 2005. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of Corruption on Economic Growth: Evidence from State-Level Cross-Section Data for the United States," International and Development Economics Working Papers, International and Development Economics idec05-5, International and Development Economics.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Sarah L. Stafford, 2005. "Does Crime Pay? A Classroom Demonstration of Monitoring and Enforcement," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 17, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2005. "Can Consumers Enforce Environmental Regulations? The Role of the Market in Hazardous Waste Compliance," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 19, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- John Dawson & Steven Millsaps & Mark Strazicich, 2004. "Trend Breaks and Seasonality in the Yugoslav Black Market for Dollars, 1974-1987," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 04-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2005.