Report NEP-REG-2005-07-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2004-1-1114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bep:dewple:2005-1-1115 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Svensson, Peter, 2005. "The Survival of the Unfittest: Delinquent corporations and the production of organisational legitimacy through symbolic-discursive fit," Working Paper Series 2005/5, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Angelucci, Manuela, 2005. "U.S. Border Enforcement and the Net Flow of Mexican Illegal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 1642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan M. Richter & J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Naude, 2005. "Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration From Rural Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 11428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck & Colin Mayer, 2005. "Race to the top or bottom? Corporate governance, freedom of reincorporation and competition in law," OFRC Working Papers Series 2005fe07, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Rangan Gupta, 2005. "A Generic Model of Financial Repression," Working papers 2005-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2005.
- Roberto Galbiati & Pietro Vertova, 2005. "Law and Behaviours in Social Dilemmas: Testing the Effect of Obligations on Cooperation," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 001, University of Siena.
- Jonathan Yoder, 2005. "Liability, Regulation And Endogenous Risk: Incidence And Severity Of Escaped Prescribed Fires In The United States," Law and Economics 0506003, EconWPA.
- Nobuo Akai & Yusaku Horiuchi & Masayo Sakata, 2005. "Short-run and Long-run Effects of Corruption on Economic Growth: Evidence from State-Level Cross-Section Data for the United States," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec05-5, International and Development Economics.
- Lisa R. Anderson & Sarah L. Stafford, 2005. "Does Crime Pay? A Classroom Demonstration of Monitoring and Enforcement," Working Papers 17, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Sarah L. Stafford, 2005. "Can Consumers Enforce Environmental Regulations? The Role of the Market in Hazardous Waste Compliance," Working Papers 19, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- John Dawson & Steven Millsaps & Mark Strazicich, 2004. "Trend Breaks and Seasonality in the Yugoslav Black Market for Dollars, 1974-1987," Working Papers 04-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University, revised 2005.