Report NEP-REG-2005-05-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Caballero & Kevin N. Cowan & Eduardo M. R. A. Engel & Alejandro Micco, 2004. "Effective labor regulation and microeconomic flexibility," Working Papers 04-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Robert Dekle & Kenneth Kletzer, 2004. "Deposit insurance, regulatory forbearance and economic growth: implications for the Japanese banking crisis," Pacific Basin Working Paper Series 2004-26, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2005. "The macroeconomics of child labor regulation," Staff Report 354, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Maxim Bouev, 2005. "State Regulations, Job Search and Wage Bargaining: A Study in the Economics of the Informal Sector," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp764, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Patrick de Fontnouvelle & Victoria Garrity & Scott Chu & Eric Rosengren, 2005. "The potential impact of explicit Basel II operational risk capital charges on the competitive environment of processing banks in the United States," Basel II White Paper 4, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:fmg:fmgsps:sp0097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lantz, Björn, 2005. "Two-part pricing under revenue cap regulation," FE rapport 2005-408, University of Gothenburg, Department of Business Administration.
- Esther Bruegger, 2005. "Endogenous Institutions and the Dynamics of Corruption," Diskussionsschriften dp0504, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore