Report NEP-PUB-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2011. "Optimal Taxation of Top Labor Incomes: A Tale of Three Elasticities," CEPR Discussion Papers 8675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikhail Golosov & Maxim Troshkin & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2011. "Optimal Dynamic Taxes," NBER Working Papers 17642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Benjamin Harris & Eric Toder, 2011. "Capital Income Taxation and Progressivity in a Global Economy," Departmental Working Papers 201122, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Pickhardt & Goetz Seibold, 2011. "Income Tax Evasion Dynamics: Evidence from an Agent-based Econophysics Model," Science & Finance (CFM) working paper archive 1112.0233, Science & Finance, Capital Fund Management.
- G. Pulina, 2011. "Tax Evasion and Presumptive Taxation Methods. A Case Study in Italy: Sector Studies," Working Paper CRENoS 201120, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Wendner, Ronald, 2011. "Ramsey, Pigou, heterogenous agents, and non-atmospheric consumption externalities," MPRA Paper 35015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnese Sacchi, 2011. "Income inequality, regional disparities and fiscal decentralization in industrialized countries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0142, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2011. "Tax decentralization and public deficits in OECD countries," MPRA Paper 35141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2011. "Earmarked Taxation for Financing Public Investments Projects," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_16.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Amin, Mohammad, 2011. "Quality of tax administration : how relevant is country size ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5895, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Prediger, 2011. "How does income inequality affect cooperation and punishment in public good settings?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201138, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Rosanne Altshuler & Alan Auerbach & Michael Cooper & Matthew Knittel, 2011. "Understanding U.S. Corporate Tax Losses," Departmental Working Papers 201124, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Brülhart, Marius & Parchet, Raphaël, 2011. "Alleged Tax Competition: The Mysterious Death of Bequest Taxes in Switzerland," CEPR Discussion Papers 8665, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.