Report NEP-PUB-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Tax-Benefit Systems in Europe and the US: Between Equity and Efficiency," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/11, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Castanheira, Micael & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Profeta, Paola, 2011. "On the political economics of tax reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Creedy & Nicolas Hérault, 2011. "Decomposing Inequality and Social Welfare Changes: The Use of Alternative Welfare Metrics," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2011n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Elena Briata, 2011. "Marginal tax rates, tax revenues and inequality. Reagan’s fiscal policy," DEP - series of economic working papers, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics 4/2011, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- Bossi, Luca & Calcott, Paul & Petkov, Vladimir, 2011. "Optimal Tax Rules for Addictive Consumption," Working Paper Series, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance 1673, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Libman, Alexander & Schultz, André & Graeber, Thomas, 2011. "Tax return as a political statement," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management 169, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.