Report NEP-PUB-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asher Wolinsky, 2000. "A Market Based Approach to Property Tax," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1320, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Beissinger, Thomas & Buesse, Oliver, 2001. "Bismarck versus Beveridge: Which Unemployment Compensation System is More Prone to Labor Market Shocks?," IZA Discussion Papers 358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Clive Fraser, . "Comparing the First-Best and Second-Best Provision of a Club Good: An Example," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Tom Clark & Julian McCrae, 2001. "Issues arising in tax and benefit modelling: the case of family credit," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W01/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heady, Christopher & Mitrakos, Theodore & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2001. "The Distributional Impact of Social Transfers in the European Union: Evidence from the ECHP," IZA Discussion Papers 356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alowin Moes, 1999. "Effective Tax Rates on Capital in New Zealand - Changes 1972-1998," Treasury Working Paper Series 99/12, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:99/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lauren M. Rich & Sun-Bin Kim, 2001. "Taxes and Unmarried Fathers' Participation in the Underground Economy," JCPR Working Papers, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research 237, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jennifer Zelmer, 2001. "Linear Public Goods Experiments: A Meta-Analysis," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports, McMaster University 361, McMaster University.
- Item repec:wop:statca:11f0019mie01149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore