Report NEP-PUB-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asher Wolinsky, 2000. "A Market Based Approach to Property Tax," Discussion Papers 1320, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Beissinger, Thomas & Buesse, Oliver, 2001. "Bismarck versus Beveridge: Which Unemployment Compensation System is More Prone to Labor Market Shocks?," IZA Discussion Papers 358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali al-Nowaihi & Clive Fraser, . "Comparing the First-Best and Second-Best Provision of a Club Good: An Example," Discussion Papers in Public Sector Economics 01/8, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Tom Clark & Julian McCrae, 2001. "Issues arising in tax and benefit modelling: the case of family credit," IFS Working Papers W01/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Heady, Christopher & Mitrakos, Theodore & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2001. "The Distributional Impact of Social Transfers in the European Union: Evidence from the ECHP," IZA Discussion Papers 356, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alowin Moes, 1999. "Effective Tax Rates on Capital in New Zealand - Changes 1972-1998," Treasury Working Paper Series 99/12, New Zealand Treasury.
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:99/1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lauren M. Rich & Sun-Bin Kim, 2001. "Taxes and Unmarried Fathers' Participation in the Underground Economy," JCPR Working Papers 237, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Jennifer Zelmer, 2001. "Linear Public Goods Experiments: A Meta-Analysis," Quantitative Studies in Economics and Population Research Reports 361, McMaster University.
- Item repec:wop:statca:11f0019mie01149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore