Report NEP-PPM-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kellenbrink, Carolin & Helber, Stefan, 2013. "Scheduling resource-constrained projects with a flexible project structure," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-511, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers XREAP2013-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Leufkens, A.S., 2013. "Accounts of interest and strategies of inter-organizational projects: towards integrative collaboration in the Dutch shipbuilding industry," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5663717, Tilburg University.
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscà, 2013. "EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a Data Set Part II: 1994-99 Planning Period," Working Papers 678, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2013. "Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia," Finance Working Papers 23392, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2013. "Knowledge Transfer and the ‘Academic Enterprise’ in the Algarve: Contributions from Social Studies of Science and Technology to the Understanding of University-Firm Relations," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013. "Considering household size in Contingent Valuation studies," FZID Discussion Papers 68-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Anna Golejewska & Damian Gajda, 2013. "Co-financing innovative projects in SMEs from Regional Operational Programmes. The case of Pomeranian region," Working Papers 1301, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.