Report NEP-PPM-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kellenbrink, Carolin & Helber, Stefan, 2013. "Scheduling resource-constrained projects with a flexible project structure," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-511, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers, Xarxa de ReferÃ¨ncia en Economia Aplicada (XREAP) XREAP2013-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Leufkens, A.S., 2013. "Accounts of interest and strategies of inter-organizational projects: towards integrative collaboration in the Dutch shipbuilding industry," Open Access publications from Tilburg University, Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5663717, Tilburg University.
- Angel de la Fuente & José Emilio Boscà, 2013. "EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a Data Set Part II: 1994-99 Planning Period," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 678, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Masahiro Kawai, 2013. "Financing Development Cooperation in Northeast Asia," Finance Working Papers 23392, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2013. "Knowledge Transfer and the ‘Academic Enterprise’ in the Algarve: Contributions from Social Studies of Science and Technology to the Understanding of University-Firm Relations," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2013-5, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Schneider, Friedrich, 2013. "Considering household size in Contingent Valuation studies," FZID Discussion Papers, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID) 68-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Anna Golejewska & Damian Gajda, 2013. "Co-financing innovative projects in SMEs from Regional Operational Programmes. The case of Pomeranian region," Working Papers, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland 1301, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.