Report NEP-PPM-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Vickers & Mark Armstrong, 2007. "A Model of Delegated Project Choice With Application to Merger Policy," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 347, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jing Gao, 2007. "Cost-Benefit Analysis For The Yueyang-Zhuzhou Oil Product Pipeline Transmission Project," RePAd Working Paper Series, DÃ©partement des sciences administratives, UQO UQO-DSA-wp032007, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- André de Palma & Nathalie Picard & Laetitia Andrieu, 2007. "Risk in Transport investments," THEMA Working Papers, THEMA (THÃ©orie Economique, ModÃ©lisation et Applications), UniversitÃ© de Cergy-Pontoise 2007-22, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Kenny, Charles, 2007. "Infrastructure governance and corruption : where next ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4331, The World Bank.
- Rebeggiani, Luca & Witte, Sebastian, 2007. "Die Finanzierung von Sportarenen - Optionen für große und mittelgroße Projekte," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-374, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Melin, Göran, 2007. "Reviewing applications by women - critical use of additive and reasoning evaluation methods," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 97, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.