Report NEP-POL-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent Bouton, 2012. "A Theory of Strategic Voting in Runoff Elections," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-001, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gulam Hassan, Mohamed Aslam & Tan, Yee Shin, 2012. "Political Economy of The Budgetary Process in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 37873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Orla Doyle, 2012. "SCHOOLING AND VOTER TURNOUT: Is there an American Exception?," Working Papers 201210, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Wadho, Waqar Ahmed, 2011. "Education, Rent-seeking and the Curse of Natural Resources," MPRA Paper 37831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weaver, Kent, 2011. "The politics of automatic stabilization mechanisms in public pension programs," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Julia Belau, 2012. "A New Outside Option Value for Networks: The Kappa-Value – Measuring Distribution of Power of Political Agreements," Ruhr Economic Papers 0326, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wii:fpaper:fc:9:ba is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vetter, Stefan, 2012. "Delegation and Rewards," Discussion Papers in Economics 12884, University of Munich, Department of Economics.