Report NEP-POL-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helios Herrera & Massimo Morelli, 2010. "Turnout and Power Sharing," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2010/12, European University Institute.
- Aidt, T. & Dutta, J., 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Electoral Accountability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1021, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2010. "Influential Opinion Leaders," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-403, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2010. "Political Participation, Regional Policy and the Location of Industry," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2010:5, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Francois Maniquet & Massimo Morelli, 2010. "Approval Quorums Dominate Participation Quorums," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2010/13, European University Institute.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Kaplan, Todd R, 2010. "Vote or Shout," MPRA Paper 22122, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ponce, Aldo, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Civil Rights: Testing Decreasing Returns to Civil Rights," MPRA Paper 22020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Hulme & James Scott, 2010. "The Political Economy of the MDGs: Retrospect and Prospect for the World's Biggest Promise," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series, BWPI, The University of Manchester 11010, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Cunha-e-Sa, Maria Antonieta & Madureira, Livia & Nunes, Luis Catela & Otrachshenko, Vladimir, 2010. "Protesting or Justifying? A Latent Class Model for Contingent Valuation with Attitudinal Data," FEUNL Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia wp547, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 257, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.