Report NEP-POL-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 2967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Willmann, Gerald & Blanchard, Emily J., 2007. "Political Stasis or Protectionist Rut? Policy Mechanisms for Trade Reform in a Democracy," Economics Working Papers 2007,21, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Sunde, Uwe & Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe, 2007. "Are All Democracies Equally Good? The Role of Interactions between Political Environment and Inequality for Rule of Law," IZA Discussion Papers 2984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pyle, William, 2007. "Organized business, political regimes and property rights across the Russian Federation," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 18/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bonnie Wilson & Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman, 2007. "Determinants of Interest Group Formation," Working Papers 2007-03, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.
- Kesternich, Iris & Schnitzer, Monika, 2007. "Who is Afraid of Political Risk? Multinational Firms and their Choice of Capital Structure," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 213, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bonnie Wilson & Dennis Coates & Jac Heckelman, . "Special-Interest Groups and Growth," Working Papers 2007-01, Saint Louis University, Department of Economics.