Report NEP-POL-2004-11-22This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Abadie, 2004. "Poverty, Political Freedom, and the Roots of Terrorism," NBER Working Papers 10859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2004. "Economic Performance and Political Outcomes: An Analysis of the 1995 Turkish Parliamentary Election Results," ERC Working Papers 0401, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2004.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Western, Andrew, 2004. "How Many Democrats per Republican at UC-Berkeley and Stanford? Voter Registration Data Across 23 Academic Departments," Ratio Working Papers 54, The Ratio Institute.
- Allan Drazen & Nuno Limão & Thomas Stratman, 2004. "Political Contribution Caps and Lobby Formation: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwppe:0411008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tim Krieger, 2004. "Public pensions and immigration policy when voters are differently skilled," Public Economics 0411006, EconWPA.
- Peter W Jones, 2004. "Political Campaign Manual," Others 0411002, EconWPA.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Stern, Charlotta, 2004. "How Politically Diverse Are the Social Sciences and Humanities? Survey Evidence from Six Fields," Ratio Working Papers 53, The Ratio Institute.
- John E. Roemer & Karen Van der Straeten, 2004. "Xenophobia and Distribution in France: A Politico-economic Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1478, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter W Jones, 2004. "Strategic Leadership:The Platform For Political Success," Development and Comp Systems 0411010, EconWPA.
- Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella, 2004. "The Political Economy of Job Protection and Income Redistribution," IZA Discussion Papers 1404, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Geir H. Bjertnæs & Taran Fæhn, 2004. "Energy Taxation in a Small, Open Economy: Efficiency Gains under Political Restraints," Discussion Papers 387, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Pravin Krishna & Devashish Mitra, 2004. "Reciprocated Unilateralism in Trade Reforms with Majority Voting," NBER Working Papers 10826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ascensión Andina Díaz, 2004. "Political Competition when Media Create Candidates’ Charisma," Working Papers 2004.134, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.