Report NEP-POL-2004-10-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:erp:mpifgx:p0063 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rainald Borck & Matthias Wrede, 2004. "Political Economy of Commuting Subsidies," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 445, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- César Martinelli, 2004. "Would Rational Voters Acquire Costly Information?," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000593, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Francesco Magris & Giuseppe Russo, 2004. "Voting on mass immigration restriction," DELTA Working Papers, DELTA (Ecole normale supÃ©rieure) 2004-27, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Zhihao Yu, 2004. "Government Antismoking Campaigns: An Endogenous Yardstick Political Competition Approach," Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics 04-13, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Polachek, Solomon, 2004. "How Outsourcing Affects Bilateral Political Relations," IZA Discussion Papers 1334, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Enrico C. Perotti & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2004. "The Political Economy of Dominant Investors," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 04-091/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- César Martinelli & Rich Sicotte, 2004. "Voting in Cartels: Theory and Evidence from the Shipping Industry," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000598, UCLA Department of Economics.