Report NEP-PKE-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sudipto Bhattacharya & Charles Goodhart & Dimitrios Tsomocos & Alexandros Vardoulakis, 2011. "Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis and the Leverage Cycle," FMG Special Papers sp202, Financial Markets Group.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 2012. "Fiddling in Euroland as the Global Meltdown Nears," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_122, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- David Rosnick & Dean Baker, 2012. "Pension Liabilities: Fear Tactics and Serious Policy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Charles Goodhart, 2011. "The European Collapse of 2012/13," FMG Special Papers sp201, Financial Markets Group.
- Luca Fiorito, 2012. "When Economics Faces the Economy: John Bates Clark and the 1914 Antitrust Legislation," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- John Schmitt, 2012. "Low-wage Lessons," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-03, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Dean Baker, 2012. "The Necessity of a Lower Dollar and the Route There," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-04, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).