Report NEP-PKE-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Tinel, 2011. "Struggling for Political Economy: an Institutional Issue," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00596253, HAL.
- Mark Setterfield, 2011. "The Remarkable Durability of Thirlwall’s Law," Working Papers 1105, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011. "Distribution, ‘Financialisation’ and the Financial and Economic Crisis – Implications for Post-crisis Economic Policies," MPRA Paper 31180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Ramirez, 2011. "Is the Falling Rate of Profit the Driving Force Behind Globalization?," Working Papers 1104, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Azmat, Hayat, 2010. "Schlock economics," MPRA Paper 31238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Jun 2011.
- Ulrich Witt, 2011. "Competition as an Ambiguous Discovery Procedure: A Reappraisal of Hayek's Epistemic Market Liberalism," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray, 2011. "The Scorecard on Development, 1960-2010: Closing the Gap?," Working Papers 106, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Klimov, Blagoy, 2010. "Challenging path dependence? Ideational mapping of nationalism and the EU’s transformative power: The case of infrastructural politics in SEE," MPRA Paper 30985, University Library of Munich, Germany.